Friday, January 28, 2011

Getting Ready For OWOH

A sneak peek at one of the 3 days it has taken to do my OWOH story this year.
The weather is sooo hot and the water warm
Big girl surveys the surf to see where she is heading out...


a bit of surf talk with Dad while the girls work upon the shore setting scenes and taking photos...
but a mystical photo shoot always wins out in the end and Little Miss Fiddle Fingers cant help but come and play...
see you all on Sunday the 30th for another fun week of OWOH..
hopefully this year I actually can manage to win something!!!

xxx
Sheree

7 comments:

  1. ~look at your little big girl ready to catch a wave with her papa...too sweet!!! i too can hardly wait to see the enchanting magic and wondroues adventure you will be sharing with us oh so soon...much love light and blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait to discover your story!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear more - these photos are so awesome1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheree! I am so looking forward to reading your OWOH post. :) I'm a little envious of your beautiful summer photos. If you happen by my blog, you'll see what we got today! LOL I've taken all my photos - just need to edit and write! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are quite surreal, it almost seems like its a memory of a moment or place that I have been.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment