Saturday, January 8, 2011

Wedding Bliss

Someone is tickling my toes by painting my nails although Im not sure how much of the paint is making it onto the nails!!! eeek

Summer is here and with the Xmas build up and then Xmas and visitors and heat! Phew, I have not been anywhere near blog world, I looked back and noticed this happened last year too!

So before i get into summer stories I will finish what I started last year and show you the wedding I helped create.
This is the memory tree, double sided frames hung in the tree with black and white photos of the bride and grooms life together so far.  They spun constantly and looked amazing.


Welcome to Gypsy Wonderland, 100 meters of gypsy flags.


The flower girl, doing a wonderful job!


And the bride and groom.
I made her dress and loved it so much, so relaxed and flowy and the only satin to be seen was in the ribbons!


 Bridesmaids and Flowergirls


And our little family melting in the hottest sun ever


So now we are in full on summer with 100% humidity.

I will have to get to taking some photos now things are settling down.

Yay for 2011, I love a new year.


xxx
Sheree

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sheree,

    Great to see you posting again! :) I also love a new year -- and I love that you are back in blogland. Lovely family photo! Oh, and be sure to take a photo of your painted toes. ;)

    Hugs,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful...I love weddings where the Love is thick in the air, where the emotion is tangible....the dresses and decor are simple as to not draw attention away from the people and the celebration :)

    That photo of the 3 of you is wonderful...so nice to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Beautiful, lovely to have you back! Oh, what a gorgeous wedding! I am most definitely going to make some of those wonderful gypsy flags, so lovely fluttering in the breeze. It all reminds me of my wedding (16 years ago now!) which was in my mum and dad's backyard...and still the best wedding I've ever been to! Backyard weddings are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Merry Late Christmas and all the rest! I've missed you - it's wonderful to have you back. What a beautiful wedding - and I love the memory tree. You and your family look so beautiful and happy. :) Glad to have you back!!! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having the photos of the bride and groom along their journey to their wedding hanging for all to see and enjoy is such an inventive and creative idea. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment