Monday, January 17, 2011

Everyday Summer Loving

Summer is here, but alas today it rains so I am inside, but thats ok because I can finally get around to a post.
More creativity in my photos is needed because this summer all the photos are of friends and family and nude children galore!! eeek
So here are the ones I can! show you.

We dont do alot in the first weeks of summer, between Christmas and February our village is overrun by tourists and we prefer to stay home until everyone leaves.  So we can be greedy and have the place to ourselves again.

So I spend my days walking in the native bush making fairy houses for passing visitors of the dainty kind...


smoking fish with my girl in the smoker we made from an old stove from the dump...


soo very juicy and sweet with all that sugar...


Kayaking at dads work....


critters galore, we found a frog in the garden and after we had learnt about him we let him go in the fairy forest pond from this story...


friends have new mice!....


Micey and Spicey..


not nearly enough music and songs...


these always remind me of spanish ladies... and make me want to dance..


delicate summer poppy love...


princess dresses in the mud while looking for goblins...sooo ladylike!


wild horse hunting in the forestry, you would think it had been groomed but human hands have never touched this perfect horse...


hide and seek and lots of other games...


Did any of you do your new plans for the New Moon on January the 4th.  I did a whole business plan of how I would like to see things go this year.  Starting with an ETSY makeover and new stock in my shop, so Im on a making mission, and sharpening up my presentation too.
Ohh to have a real art shop again.


So as well as mothering and business dreams I am working on my OWOH story which Im sure you all have seen is not a simple task for me but so very enjoyable. Last year most of my story was shot here at my farm but this year Im going on location which can only be reached by boat, I love this story and have wanted to do it for so long.... and I will be giving away two prizes.

 
So sad that this is the last but Im sure there will be something similar out there started up, its so popular.
Let me know if there is!

Well must be off, Treasure is playing with Grandma so I need to get in my art room and work!

Ohh and one last thing..


RRAAAAARRHHHH!!!!
 

xxx
Sheree

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, Sheree....make me wish I was there spending warm afternoons playing hide-n-seek, as well...maybe even with that friendly little froggy fellow....

    And that wild horse is beyond gorgeous!!! What a treat it would be to glimpse upon him...

    Such wondrously peaceful shots those are....makes me instantly relax :)

    Can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeves, Dear Magician!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~good morning...you make me long for the warmth and carefree fancy days of summer with all you have shared...tis a true wee little lady running wildy in the mud...l♥ve it!!! i can only imagine the story you are weaving...plum full of wonder and enchantment...i wish you well on the making of this adventure...much love light and blessings be with you and yours~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful images of summer and lazy peaceful days! It's only 22 degrees here - with much snow and ice. This was such an enchanting post, Sheree. It was fun to share your sunny warm days with you (that fish looks yummy!). I am so looking forward to your OWOH post and all your plans for the shop and store front! Theresa xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...the last image loks as though your daughter is imitating a horse smiling! Too cute! It must be so fun to have a mom like you. She is lucky to have such a creative mom. The images of her and the frog, and the mice are very sweet. My children always loved to hold them, too. My daughter used to carry worms around on her tricycle and swing them on her swing. What fun to see life through a child's eyes. The flowers remind me of a Senorita, too dancing the Flamenco.=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are so beautiful, every one of them. It makes me sigh and wish I could live there. And that horse! Wow. I think I'll just have to subscribe to your blog, instead of commenting on every post. :)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment