Saturday, June 26, 2010

Tea Party Time


Im late..Im late..Im late..for a very important date,
the weather is cold, its winter Im told, so layers are on the plate...
Ohh a party indeed!...
let me invite some friends xxx
thats including you too!!
BEWARE!
extreme cuteness follows! You have been warned!

We have treats made with love and filled with sugary goodness...


Sweet scented roses and fruity pink tea, from the fairies tea pot... would you like a cup quickly???...

oopps too late!!...


maybe a rainbow treat because your so sweet x


we have plenty to go around..lots of sugar to be found...


Miss Indi is pouring you and me a cup now...

chin chin my blogger friends...


enjoy your bubbling sweet tea and thankyou for stopping into our party..

Miss fairy Rosie is nibbling, some sandwiches of jam... quick you better grab one, and try it while you can!..

Ohh that doilie collection is out...its party time I hear them shout!

gobble gobble gobble, this party is going fast, the weather is setting in but Miss Mayya wants it to last

in no time at all, the weather has turned sour, the children have all run, Im left in the shower

as I make my way back home, a colourful tent I spy?? this was not here before, or I wouldnt have passed by!...


Hmmmm a closer look I need, so quietly I creep..What is in the tent??? shall we take a peep??

Peeking thru the door, I see a woman sitting there, she has some kind of animal, covering her hair...


"Come in my sweet, Ive been waiting here for you, there are messages to be told, and life lessons too"...


the room was filled with smoke, from burning plants and herbs, so much glowing glass and feathers from great birds...


by the warmth of her candles, I sat in my chair, not knowing what to say, not feeling I was there...



do I speak now??? is she waiting for me to start??? maybe just sit and watch her, with a fastly pounding heart..



I watch the smoke drift gracefully, to the roof and out the door, maybe I should run, she wont catch, I am sure??.....

thinking how I got here, what paths led me to now, this chain of events which happened, was this a dream somehow....


will she do my Tarot, I see the cards are here, Indi for indecision..P for paitence my dear....

Then she spoke...
"You brought me to your life..I go where I am needed, I heard your nightly prayers and your messages are heeded"..."now be still and try to think, lets think about your life, has it really been that bad, going thru this strife"???

"I have here some tea, its leaves will tell a tale, then you can take the action, so from now you cannot fail"...

she poured out a cup, of the strongest smelling tea, was I really going to drink it, did I trust in what I see???

sweetend up with sugar, it took a different smell, something rather earthy with a hint of rose as well..


Taking it to my lips, she watched in much delight, I shut my eyes and swallowed, it tasted sweet and light...



as she watched me finish my cup, she filtered sugar thru her fingers, a strange energy came over me, a feeling that still lingers....


Passing the cup back, she gave it a swirl, flipped it on the saucer to see what it revealed...
"Aahh I see..your life is but a mess, clear in the section of Mars of course..This tells to 'go for what you really want', this life is now all yours


"Take this heedy potion, it will reveal your hidden words, in a book upon the shelf of life, a mermaid story lurks, when you find this parchment, pour out from this vile, a river of red to paint and reveal your lifes denial"


Umm OK? whatever that means??
So I took the potion and went to go...


"Ahh but we havent discussed payment!!  Im looking for jewels you see, I love all things colourful and sparkly and silvereee"  "What is this you wear"??


Well it was my granmothers bracelet but I guess I can pass it on, one thing that I have learnt of late is that nothing lasts for long, so take my Nana's bracelet, if you really must, I have other things to remind me of her, all her crafty wears and stuff....


She bid me farewell and would be back if I called, I wasent sure what to say I was still so enthralled..


I retreated with my bottle, leaving the animal woman behind, when I looked back to where Id been, the tent I could not find???


much searching later for mermaid tales, I came across this book..


when turning to the fishy tale upon paper I did look...


I poared the potion carefully and smeared it round the page, the letters appeared swiftly, a discovery I had made...


It was a message to my heart to keep on looking ahead, though much time lately has been spent, curled up in my bed..now what to do with such wise words, how to end this tale, I have to look at where to go and set my boat a sail...


Thankyou to all who came here, to have a cup of tea, and thankyou to all who come her and see me regularly...
You got me thru a rough patch, and this party celebrates life, its nice to know we are here together, thru the good times and the strife.
I love you my bloggy friends, thankyou.
and thankyou to sweetest Miss Vanessa for making the whole world party.
Not too mad I know, but Ive had quite enough madness here lately!!
Party On!

xxx
Sheree

TO VISIT OTHER MAD TEA PARTIES YOU CAN FIND A LIST HERE

43 comments:

  1. Sheree, you blow me away with your talent! Super magical post...all those little fairies are so sweet! You took me on a magical adventure...I loved your little gypsy tent, and such fine words of wisdom you learned on the journey...thankyou for sharing, my lovely...hope you can visit my tea party too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wondrous! I loved every bit of this beautiful party, Sheree! Such delicious and sweet treats for the cutest tea party participants. :) My little post shall appear tomorrow...hope you will stop by...And you are right~You SHALL prosper wherever you turn...Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome post!!
    I admit, I come here regularly, but rarely comment. But this post just demanded that I comment!
    Those photos were so rich and they drew me in, that would have been an IDEAL day for me as a child! Loved your words as well, I was glued to them till the very end :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful post full of wonder and magic and delight.... I loved the finery of the china and the little misses. Tables full of sweet delights to nibble and enjoy... Then much like alice still there is always more... the woman in the tent who seemed to know all she needed to know and then to tell you the same... Wonderful story... wonderful photography, You never cease to amaze me with your truly magical ways... There is so much more there than you see... tremendous... blessings to you dear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Sheree! I have to go over it again and again to soak in its juices! Its made my day...xx I'm going to print this all off and share with the kids tonight in front of the fire.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeousness. the little ones a are too sweet!
    oh i would love that tent in my backyard.

    i read leaves too, hope you don't mind me saying... i see you receiving a gift from two people, possibly a couple.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Sheree....the magic, the wonder, the profundity....and of course pure sweetness of the girls! Absolutely gorgeous colors...true eye candy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh Sheree, this was such a beautiful post! It's just GORGEOUS in every way. All of your posts just make me so *happy* when I read them, you always remind me of the magic everywhere in the world :). Your talent absolutely astounds me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow!!! amazing tea party! i love the fortune teller!!! great photos! please come for a cup of tea on my party on the beach!!! i have a givaway too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I knew I was in for so many treats if I visited your party today - my first (if you don't count mine I suppose!). Did you save me a cupcake? I bet the children had the most wonderful time while Mummy got some healing too. Thank you for sharing the magic and delight... Take care you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a delightful Mad Tea Party! All the treats, the story, the photos - simply magic!
    Thanks so much for having us - please drop by for a visit when you can!
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely loved it! bravo! The children are sooooooooooooooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ~*~*~*Hip hip hurray it's Tea Party Day!*~*~*~

    Cutest party ever! It was a wonderfully magical time!

    Thanks for having me at your tea party! if you haven't been already, you're cordially invited to my mad tea party! Have yourself a mad sort of day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those children are so stinkin cute!

    I loved this post - there was a message I needed to hear. I'm gonna have to reread again!

    Love those faeries oracle cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awe, yes you will prosper. Choose to live life splendidly, little one. **blows kisses** Deb

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Sheree,

    a teaparty in a wintergarden ! The kids have had a special moment in their life by joining this party !

    Whatever you are going through now, I wish you luck and hope you find peace and joy in your life.

    greetings from belgium
    Inge

    web.me.com/pinkepinke
    feel welcome at my party : I have a blog give away..

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a delightful tea! I was spellbound. Thank you for having Sam and I to tea.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a wonderful tea party! Those little misses are adorable and the food looked so scrumptious. Love the gypsy tent and that fortune teller too! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous photos and what a wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete
  21. By far and away the cutest teapartiers I've seen all day! What a magical tale you've woven! So happy to have stopped in for a spell on this glorious Tea Party Day! Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great story & tea party! Mystery, intrigue & magic, It had it all! Thanks for sharing some tea & a tale with us!

    Stop by my party & relax, when you get a chance. I'd love to see you there!

    http://samsstuff-samsstuff.blogspot.com/2010/06/tea-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. What cuties and yummy treats....and a treatful read!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful, wonderful Sheree! I LOVE reading your stories...you really should do a children's book sometime I think, I love being whisked away on your imagination, with all your beautiful images and your lovely poetry! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  25. A fantastic post – very beautiful children, too. I particularly loved the witch's brew. Your efforts were brilliant, the pictures indeed unraveled a magical story! On to more touring, the second day...

    ReplyDelete
  26. Dear Sheree
    Thank you for inviting me,
    I had a wonderful time.
    The treats were indescribable
    And the tea, it was devine!

    Your seer did an amazing job
    Now take heed of what she said,
    For you are on life's journey, dear
    And curiosity must be fed.

    Much love
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  27. Truly lovely, magical, and awe inspiring. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm a bit late at the teaparty's because i was at my moms birthdayparty :-)
    i loooove your cute party! how adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Yours was a spectacular, magical tea party!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a great tea party with such a mysterious twist. I had great fun here today! I hope you will visit my tea party to say hello and have a spot of tea and a sweet treat or two.
    anaboocreationsbysylvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. What an amazing and magical tea party especially your magnificent tent. Thanks for letting me share in your special day! If you haven't already please stop by my gathering.
    ~ Misha/DawaiOser <3
    http://dawaioser.livejournal.com/747155.html

    ReplyDelete
  32. Happy Tea Party to you and you and you!

    I loved looking at your pictures and reading the story. The cupcakes were delicious, thanks for having me

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Sheree! You forgot to push the follow button on my blog i guess cause i don't see you? I'm having a giveaway very soon and i think you don't want to miss it ;-)
    See you later!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sorry I'm so late. So glad that I visited.

    Extreme Sweetness to Perfection. Adorable party guests and so magical.

    Thank you for sharing your Muchness.

    Tootles,
    FawnDear

    ReplyDelete
  35. You are so right about the extreme cuteness. It is all enchanting. There is a true feel of magic to your party.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I loved your beautifully magical tea party! Thanks for having me over!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh what a very sweet tea party you had. I had so much fun meeting the other guests and sharing brunch with them. You are very talented and hope that you will visit my party.
    momentsinaneye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. ~one never knows what will come next...each post filled with magic and such enchanted fun...munchie adorable all dressed to the t! brilliant and clever and simply delightful party to be had...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  39. oh my! what a day, what a story, what a wonderful way to share it with us. your photos are beautiful!!!! lovely indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a lovely party, I so enjoyed all of it! And those little gals are just too cute! :) ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  41. A lovely party post, how lucky you are to have such lovely Fairies at your party. I have a bracelet just like the one that belonged to your Grandmother.
    You are invited to tea and to join my giveaway too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Bonjour Sheree

    This is wonderful !

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment