Monday, June 7, 2010

Jack Frost Is Here

I have had a lovely morning, feeling like a regular person, isnt it strange when your involved in illness to have a good day and they seem to be the days you dont trust.  Everyone says just enjoy it! yeah I am, but still there is that little rascal on my shoulder saying "are you sure this is a real thing, it could only be a few hours long?"
Bugger off shoulder rascal!
So my day starts with a little wonder ....
What in the world is this??.....

 


On my way back from feeding the ducks this morning I was stopped in my tracks by the most precious thing, so I had to run back 100 meters up the hill to the house to get my camera, I couldnt just walk by without sharing this with you.
A garden snow ball teetering on a stick.



Frozen in its beauty waiting for the sun to come and free it from the ice queens spell she cast during the night. 
Strange that sounds like the story Im about to tell!!
anyway I thought this was beautiful xxx


Here is my current state, check out those black eyes below, my doodles were not lying.
We are now going for a thing called "Freeze" its when you are a non fighter/flighter and just passively go thru traumas/dramas, never fighting back and just storing all that energy in your body. Its like a post traumatic stress syndrome, you eventually get so full,  you topple over the edge into what seems like insanity! YAY! so we are filtering out all the gunk and finding a few recuring patterns along the way.  Its really working, Therapy is great, Im using a technique called "TAT", very cool.
In 2 weeks I go for my past life regression to see if Im bringing any of this thru from other life times, I will be sure to tell you all about who I was, how fascinating.


Meanwhile while I have had my eyes shut over the last month and a bit, someone has become rather rascally indeed, look at this tongue....


Today we had to tag the cows, so off down to the 5000 year old 'am I still really standing' stock yards, we need to ear tag all the new baby calves.  Nana and Grandad came to help us...


Poor little guy has no idea what hes about to get into awww, lucky this one is a girl, the boys get rings  OOwwchie!  and no thats not nose rings!


Indi was very busy, she had to keep the mummy cows occupied by feeding the hay thru the fence, she takes her jobs so seriously, even bossing me around when I was putting it in the wrong pile. Sheesh mothers, we have no idea!...


Come on!!!!!!! great grandad would be so proud of my cow calling, where are all my customers??


Thats better, right back to work!


And of course because I had opened the barn to give out hay, who could resist a Sepia Hay Stack Photo Shoot?? could you???








Yay!!! god I love being a farm girl!  Yeeeee Haaaaa!


Hope everyone is taking care in these wild astological times, and summer in 2 weeks for some, how exciting!
I will put up an art post tomorrow with some paintings that have helped me on this journey.
Love and Light to all

xxx
Sheree 






13 comments:

  1. Dear Sheree,
    Hope you are well...I've missed you so, and I'm so very glad you are back with us here. The ice crystals on that flower has to be one of the most beautiful things I've seen in awhile. I keep forgetting that you are in a completely different season than us here (where my state was under tornado watch all day). The photos of Munchy are so darn cute - she is full of life! I've often dreamed of living on a farm - tending to the animals and crafting and baking. Ah well, a girl can dream. Take care of yourself, friend, and I shall look forward to your art post! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see/hear from you Sheree, and glad to hear that you are finding your way through it all with good support all around you. You'll get to the bottom of it, and come out brighter and freer and lighter too. The photos of the ice crystals are gorgeous, and Munchie is a delight to see, as always.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~l♥ve the ice crystal garden ball shots...i would have ran back too! sending blessing to you as you continue on this journey seeking and sorting and processing life in a new light...your little farm girl is such a doll...pictures that steal your heart...she is quite the photogenic one! wishing you well and much l♥ve and light upon you and yours always~

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the icy pictures.. simply beautiful. good to hear that things are going well... And that the journey you are on at the moment is moving forward... Your daughter is such a light for you at this time... She has such a gentle smile... How could you not feel good when you are holding onto that. take care... blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for posting those amazing ice crystal photos Sheree!
    I also loved the farm shots :)

    I'm so glad therapy is going well.
    things like TAT and EFT are really amazing tools to have and use.
    I love that once learned they can be used on one's own at any time!
    I'm looking forward to the paintings you will share when the time is right for you (no rush! no stress :)
    I'm so glad you are sharing your journey honestly. It is such a gift you are giving us readers.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - stunning images of the frost. Really beautiful. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That had so much Life and Magic in it...Thank you so much!

    I think of you easily and often...wishing you all that is good and bright :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nature creates some of the most beautiful art without any help from us. All we have to do is observe and enjoy. Looks like a wonderful day on the farm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous photos. Your little one is absolutely swoonalicious. **kisses** Deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Know so much is going on for you at this time yet I had to nominate you for this award over at my place... You inspire me in so many ways. Info on my site blessings

    http://mothermoonsmessage.blogspot.com/2010/06/hidden-treasures.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see Mother Nature is visiting you and casting about some healing magic with her magic ice.

    I was going to send warm wishes to you but am worried that they might melt the ice, so let's just send special ones instead! Get well soon... Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Transpersonal Art Therapy has changed my life and woken me from a very long sleep - I am so happy that you have found it too...always remember, the sun comes up, the sun goes down...don't be afraid of the dark...the dark is where the answers are - your photos are beautiful as always...I am sending you love and healing energy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, so glad you're feeling better. That frosty flower is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment