Wednesday, May 11, 2011

100th Pretty Post

I always thought I would be here much sooner, but a little bump in the road slowed the postings down a bit but Yay!!! Im here at 100.
With a new piece that I finished last night. 
 I love to draw, its the amazement of.... "before I sat here and drew this, it didnt exist"  ...The art of creation is my favorite,
 Im addicted to the feeling of making...


Its creating everything, art, food, conversations, friendships, building, connections, gardening and planting, decorating, teaching and learning....its all creating something that wasent there before, all things new...  


I created this picture after thinking of how I used to go out dancing so much and I felt so free, I never dance anymore, unless its to Hi5 or some other kids show.  I need to refind my free bird, so now just dance around the house when Im doing things, and when I do this I can feel in my body that I havent moved that way for far too long....  


She is beauty, she has wings, she holds all the colours of the world inside, and stands high in the tree tops close to god with the light shining down on her, letting her step/fly/dance off into the light.

She is moving towards serenity
she is free
she is me


and she is finally in print ready to be sold, new beginnings ohh yeah!

My new life work is slowly building, I am getting an idea of what Im supposed to be doing.
I have so much to give, so much for my daughter to learn and hopefully pass on to others


you know their generation is a special one... they will be fixing our mistakes, creating new ways of living that WILL be sustainable..and what will they take with them that was passed down from us???
From me, I hope its a passion for creating.


All I hope is that they know most of us tried to help the earth while we were here, and we are so greatful they have chosen to move this world into its new phase.
Thats why teaching and learning is so important
for everyone
'never become stagnant in your knowledge, pick up a book and learn something today'
Like...
that a single pair of rabbits will have as many as 40 babies in a year (thankyou 'my first animal encyclopedia')  (now I understand the saying "at it like rabbits!")

100 posts, what a journey, where will the next 100 lead.....


Special days to everyone, I appreciate you reading so much, the feedback I recieve lets me know that the words I write, do make a difference in this world... to your world.

xxx
Sheree


P.S.  I get to share my 100th post with a very special Blog friend, Cameron over at "Paint Myself Pretty" is on her 100th post too and is having a giveaway.  She would love to have you enter. Pay miss sweet treats a visit
xxx



8 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Talk about cosmic unity! Looks like we are connected anyways, without even trying!

    I had no idea it was your 100th, too! Congrats!

    I couldn't have read this at a better time....I just finished my meditation....and I cried thru the whole thing!

    I know I'm still a bit mushy, but I'm just going to go ahead and say it......I love you!

    Your strength of character, your choice to move on from despair and pain, your graceful words and eloquent soul, your outrageously beautiful heart....they are all so inspiring....and they speak to me in such profound ways.

    I definately heart you :)
    Thank you...you know what for....
    Cam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheree, you always write things that give me so much hope! You have a unique eye, you see the beauty all around even when you've been through so much difficulty yourself. Keep teaching your wisdom, it is Soooo needed! And congrats on 100 inspiring posts!

    xxx Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 100th post! I am so lucky to have found you on OWOH and I just visit you daily now....Thank you for the inspiration and 'loveliness' of your spirit that comes through this most beautiful blog!
    And what a beautiful painting....it is you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! your new piece is absolutely gorgeous!
    congrats on your 100th post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sheree,
    Your 100th post is as magical I'm sure as your first. You have the ability to reach out in such a genuine way that reaches all the way thru the inter-galactic inter-net to my heart. Gratitude to earthly beings like you who have the wisdom to be free and to show other they can do it too! Smiles for miles....k

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheree, many heartfelt congratulations to you on your 100th blog post. I am so happy we met and that I've gotten to follow your journey. :) Your new art is GORGEOUS!!!! I see you in her - flying free and letting her inner light soar! Here's to another 100 beautiful posts from you! xoxo Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. My comment disappeared! Thanks, Blogger! Anyhow, what a beautiful beautiful painting you created. Truly a wonderful place to be at. :) It's so great to know you, and I look forward to continue sharing your journey through life and art with you! xoxo Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear sweet Sheree,
    Your art is lovely. I was nodding my head as I read your 100th post (congrats!). I used to dance all the time. Now my days are filled with four children and their interests. Wii, Legos, dinosaurs, Hello Kitty, dogs, knights and dragons... They will dance when we watch Despicable Me so, I dug out my old copy of Bee Gee's greatest hits and found the song 'Boogie Fever'. They loved it and we all danced in the kitchen. I think of the verse in the Bible that talks about there being a time and season for everything. I'm sure I will dance again.
    I have hope in this generation too.
    Hugs and I look forward to reading many more of your posts in the future. BTW, your photos are lovely too. I especially like the one of you holding your daughter's hand. Priceless!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment