Monday, March 19, 2012

The End Of The Road For Now xxx

How to start this?? ummm
Im going to stop blogging
there just say it xxx

For anyone who has been following me for a while now, you will know of my past two years of transforming and how that has been tough as hell medication free but soo worth it in the end.  The one thing I am now finishing up with is the anxiety that arrived with it and Im doing so well that I have to keep rolling.


I chose my word for this year thru my Goddess Guidebook Year Planner and it was the word
*EXPAND*
what Im finding is that thru blogging I am giving myself the excuse to not expand.  
If Im bored I will look around blogs,
If I am lonely I will message someone, 
If Im feeling unloved I can blog about something and get some comment love
but there is a vulnerability to this for me, I feel that my happiness lies in a virtual world so its not 100% real for me and anxiety rises when I realise that it can be gone in an instant, so before that happens I am removing myself to concentrate on getting confident again in my real world


I dont like my e-world being the main part of my real life anymore.  My god was it a huge help when I was really sick and couldnt go out, blogging was my saviour... but now it feels more like a captor and I need to get out there in the REAL world more, its so easy to have anxiety these days and stay home all day and feel that you are participating in the world thru your computer, I dont even have to go and shop in town, I buy nearly everything we need online!

So Im not deleting my blog, Im just taking the rest of the year out from it
It will be here to visit, new people can discover and have a look around
I will keep my Raven Moon Magic facebook page going for updates on life
but I will not be posting or playing in blogland, instead I need to tell stories in my physical world to friends who I have to visit to talk to and people I may bump into in town when I go to shop.
I will still be visiting your blogs and staying in touch!
I still want to see your journeys and watch little people growing
like this one who will be 4 in a few weeks!


More than anything I want to thank my followers with the whole of my heart for watching me evolve, and had fun or were inspired by my life stories, its been a huge journey, and I hope to return the full whole person I am morphing into, where blogging will be something I can do in more of a lighthearted manner, more of an offering than a trade

Last day of the Zodiac Tomorrow, Autumn Exuinox and its my birthday, Im going to be 34 years young, this is why Im stopping my blogging today, start my birth year with a few changes.
Im decluttering on all levels today! 
All my love going out to touch your happiness
much loves
xxx
Sheree



To Join Me On Facebook For Random Life Moments
GO HERE







13 comments:

  1. Much good luck to you, Sheree. And happy early birthday to you. I understand why you will be away. I'm happy to have met you through here - otherwise, we might not ever have met. Enjoy your time experiencing life in the "real" world. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sheree, I will miss your wonderful posts, BUT I completely understand. I've been feeling a bit the same way lately, escaping into blogland when I want a taste of some 'perfect life' that surely doesn't really exist, or just procrastinating! It's a fine balance, and I hope you find it, and all power to you for your super REAL life!!!

    xxx Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeaaahhh!!!! sheree welcome! I will greet u around every corner!!! very exciting my fairy friend xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ynz

      Delete
  3. Wow - that is the best blog termination/suspension notice I have ever read! What excellent reasons for stopping blogging. Happy birthday - I see we are quite close together - I just turned 34 last Wednesday. All the best for the post-blog chapter of your life. love Lady Demelza xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sad....
    ...and yet, I am in awe of you and the strength you possess to listen to your inner voice and wise heart...
    I am glad that you will be connecting more fully with your Life and not feeling the need to return here for validation.

    You ARE amazing....though, my words seem so far away right now...
    I don't go on Facebook.
    I will miss you...and do miss you already.

    I hope you know that I genuinely care for you and that little imp of yours :)

    ...my fingers are trying to type hopeful words....but, I am sad.
    I'm sorry, I want to be a good friend.

    Biggest hug ever,
    Cam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, and enjoy your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sheree..........while you will be missed, you will still be thought of with love..is so true what you say, sometimes yes, it just gives an excuse not to do something else that needs done.
    Thank you for all the beautiful posts with which you enchanted us all! and inspired us...
    Friends are there even when we do not see them..
    I will think of you and wish all the best for you!
    Love,

    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Sheree - oh how I will miss you and your lovely offerings - but I'm thrilled for you on this wonderful turn on your path - I wish you many blessings. You will be missed by many. I'm grateful to have the wonderful sage and the pendulum charts to use daily - a reminder of the magical woman half a world away who is filled with a shining bright light - for all to see! :) big hugs and lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I know I will miss your posts but you are doing what is best for you and that's the all important thing!

    Go with confidence girl and fill those gaps and build your strength. Listen to your heart and make sure you dance in the sunshine at least once a day!

    Big hugs

    Lisa
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so inspirational to many...but too yourself be true. I understand that we can get caught up in the virtual world, that's just where we are as humans in this present time. But there are so few that are so inspirational and you are one of them. I know that, that will not change just your audience with be in the flesh. All the best to you and yours. You will be missed. But the journey continues...with you. smiles, k

    ReplyDelete
  10. dear wonderful, beautiful, inspiring Sheree,
    I feel so proud of you for taking this step, this so right-for-you step.
    I actually have been wishing I had the courage to take this step myself for a few years, not so much with my blogs, since I rarely post on them, but with having so much of my human interaction be by email and through online groups. thank you for being an inspiration, for showing me it can be done.

    thank you for honouring yourself and EXPANDing in the directions your soul is asking for.

    I hope I can have the courage to do the same soon.

    much love
    Libby

    p.s. I'm so glad you will be leaving the blog up for folks to visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel the same way about blogging. My blog is www.awoodlandfantasy.blogspot.com, and I feel like I am constantly on my computer. Either looking at other people's blogs, going on pintrest, updating my own blog, or something of that sort. I do have to go back to school in about 5 weeks, so I won't be so intensely involved with my laptop, but I find that I need my computer for other things as well, besides just browsing the Internet. I watch movies on there, I use it to type, and use it to order things online. And I do feel, in a way, that I am living my life through my computer. While it is great to meet new people through the web and explore new blogs, at the same time, I feel like I've been losing precious time OUTSIDE of the blogosphere and not interacting with real things enough.

    You have given me some sort of incentive to just put my computer away for a while and do something else. You must have a lot of will power to just give up your computer, haha! Not sure if I could do it!

    Thanks for the lovely post and the inspiration to be courageous in everyday life. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw your comment on Vanessa's latest post and smiled inside...
    ...I hope you do come back.

    You've been missed :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment