Thursday, November 28, 2013

New Goddess Dream Catcher Creations

I have had an amazing few days creating new Goddess Inspired Dreamcatchers.

One of my passions is collecting Doilies and lacework, I inherited alot from my Nana and I love the thought of some old biddie sitting around creating a symetrical piece of magic.  
Mandalas

So I try to make things with them to lengthen their lives and parade their beauty

Heres a quick look at the 7 I finished this morning
measurements are across the centre of the hoop


 Dianna
35cm

Rhiannon
35cm

Sarasvati
22cm

Kuan Yin
27cm

Tara
33cm

Gaia
25cm

Oya
50cm

Prepped another 22 hoops today
officially addicted!

See ya ROUND!

Be back with more stories tomorrow
 xxx

Sheree

the p.s.
I have just put these in my NZ shop for sale.
I mainly concentrate on NZ sales these days, postage has got crazy.
If your from somewhere other than NZ and want to purchase one, please leave a comment and I will give you a postage quote

2 comments:

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment