Sunday, January 23, 2011

Is This A Fairy Watching Me??

I will let you decide for surely I have a follower who understands orbs in photos better than I do.

I took a walk this afternoon down my favorite track at Kellys work, all native trees and soft dirt tracks, its right next to the water and so peaceful...

The first time and every time I have walked here i have been stopped by this tree, not that i ever realise it at the time, but I always look up and there I am, so he has become my favorite, I now always stop and this is where I have a good talk to myself about what has been going on in the last day or two and where my focus lies etc. I stand with my back leaning on the tree or clasp him in both hands..hoping for some grounding energy.. the way he has twisted as he grew is truly amazing to see.

Today is the first day I have taken a photo of him and the purple orb at the top is in all 3 of the photos but I only had one that went all the way to the base. I could not believe my eyes when I saw this glowing ball, It looks amazing when I play with this photo on different settings, its just so clear and powerful.  but I have left the photo just as I took it so you can see how naturally beautiful the glow is.

So there it is, here it is!  any ideas???
The feeling around this tree is amazing, you cannot pass without acknowledging him.

I did think today that the magpies or the Patupaiarehe (NZ Maori Fairies) had stolen my jandals which  I always leave at the beginning of the path, it would have made my story even eerier...after much time searching and going thru every crazy scenario in our heads it turned out it was just a passer by who picked them up!

Magpies!!! sheesh, my jandals arent that pretty! haha

I was sure I had gone loopy!

looking forward to some insight

xxx
sheree

15 comments:

  1. Yep! Fairies!
    How sweet , I have also published pics of trees!!!
    I love trees in Oz, the might be rather similar to the ones you have in NZ, right?

    Thank you for those lovely photos Sheree
    xO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing.... I heard somewhere that where trees grow in spirals, the land energy is very powerful... makes sense that your tree is on a powerful spot and obviously something else is going on there, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree sounds like an energy node...I'm not the best person to define that (there are several definitions) But the way I think of it is where a ley line comes up in a sort of bubble, and this bubble of energy (usually found within a natural feature, though once I did find one in an OLD stone bridge from the early 1800s that crossed a stream) can be the groundwork for a portal to other realms to form. Fae portals so far are the most common-in literature these are known as 'fairy trees' or 'fairy bushes', etc., and are thought to be doorways to the fae realm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do i spy another smaller one, blue or purplish, about 2/3 the way up clinging tenaciously to the bark on the right? Stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faeries just love to play tricks! What a magnificent tree! These photos are so gorgeous, Sheree. It's good to hear from you! xoxo Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tree would catch my attention, too....I love all trees, but the ones with unique personalities always get a notice. And that little mossy thingy....Love that photo!!!

    What, btw, are jandals? Shoes? Just curious :)

    Ready to start a little something new with you, when you feel up to it! I'm feeling so lucky/positive/energized about being here in Blogland again, with a new space to let creative ideas flow! I can't wait to see what more your talents produce....heehee....always a treat!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's got to be fairies...what a beautiful visit!
    So special, what a shot you've gotten. Amazing!
    ;)k

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sheeree...I didn't see the purple orbs...however the big glowing golden orb is most definitely an etheric energy. It appears to be separate from the tree, maybe it simply resides along side the tree, or is visiting for a while. Do you feel it's presence when you are there..or speaking? Very cool indeed! I would be rushing right back there to explore the possibilities further...but that's me.
    In the meantime I do so enjoy looking over your blog from time to time. I was thinking how your post for last years OWOH was so perfect and inspiring...I was thinking I could do something special this year as well...can't wait to see what you come up with, your art is spectacular...loads of love, june

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful photos. You have such lovely nature all around you! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous fairies being so playful....what mischief they must get into by that amazing tree!! Leave the fairies an offering of food next time you go for a nature walk and you may feel a kiss right on your cheek:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sheree, When I look at that beautiful tree I can see multiple faces and creatures in it. Can you? Look closely. You are drawn to her/him/them for a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I see them everywhere in this photo - all different. Look at fairy peeking out from west side of gold globe, you'll need to zoom in

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment