Monday, February 1, 2010

My New Friend Etsy

Hi everyone
It has been a busy few days and the week is about to get even busier.  I am officially on Etsy now. Go here to have a look. The set up was a bit mind boggling seeing as i live in NZ and had to change all my pricing to US and also the postage in US too eeeeeekkkk!
 I seem to have released the contents of this magic genie bottle and all my artistic dreams are coming true.  A friend came over today and after hours of planning we are now starting a new arts collective in our community, no one else is going to do it and seeing as we had an art gallery here a few years ago we have alot of contacts. 
See what manifesting can do ; )


After all the feedback on OWOH I have been a busy bumble bee making more manifesting webs, Its so nice.. I have been sitting on the lawn as my munchkin plays in her pool, making magic,
Im preparing the wood for the webs.... 


to help people make amazing changes in their lives.......
it feels like a blessing


and these are the two I made last night, they are up on Etsy now


xxx


I also have a pretty peacock handbag......


A few paintings I dug up.....


and these wallets that I make too.......


and I wonder why I always look stressed in photos????
HHmmmmm.....Im still finding my balance!


I thought I would end on a cute note tonight, this is my munchy and her bestfriend Sandwich, they were born 6 days apart and they are in luuurrrvvv


It is no different between them if they have seen each other yesterday or have been apart for a month.  I guess thats what best friends are all about....
why do you love your best friend????
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Hello there, darling girl...thankyou so much for your sweet comment on my blog. I sometimes still cannot believe what the universe sends us...I came over here and saw your webs, and since seeing a picture of one (different to yours) in a library book, I have been wanting to make one - incredible...magic indeed happens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous web work. I hope your Etsy business goes from strength to strength.

    Shirl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you just see something that calls out to you... "be mine" it whispers gently, then with more insistence..."be mine", and so it was that I had to buy the Lady Peacock handbag :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just popped over and 'hearted' your new shop! All the best with the new venture, I love your webs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new Etsy shop is beautiful! I also "hearted" your shop.
    Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sheshe, everything is looking great! Yay for your productive week at home getting everything sorted! I think I may have to commission you to make me my very own manifesting web - I have this huge colection of beads from when I used to make hemp jewellery - and I thought it would be really cool if you could use my own beads for my web..? let me kno:) talk soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did I miss this gorgeous blog post, Sheree? Oh that's right I was rotten sick on the weekend so I didn't get much of a chance to catch up!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photograph of Munchy and Sandwhich!!! Eeeeeee! Best Friends Forever!!! And yay you for getting onto Etsy (I'm going to go and have a gawk after I've written this) and I think your manifestation webs really do work - look also at what's happening to you? Marvellous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment