Sunday, September 19, 2010

Moonstone Organics

And she finally resurfaces!!
So sorry people but I have had no words to share on this part of my journey.
I have been doing a detox of heavy metals, sprays, poisons etc from my poor body and it leaves you lifeless...but out of this I have learned soo much about foods and what we put into our bodies.  There have been sad days when I have had too much information and feel overwhelmed with our toxic world but that was the turning point where I decided I could do something about it.  I have land..alot of land, so now it seems to be my destiny to grow healing foods for others and not just myself.

Im trying to do this as artistically as possible.


But first, look at the new abundance our dog Pipi has given us. 10 puppies!! eeek
what are we going to do with 10 puppies..


Eyes are beginning to open so the cuteness bar is raised everyday.  As you can imagine they are already riding in trolleys, prams, being put to bed in dolly cots and are having plenty of strangles..ohh sorry I mean cuddles!!


So brown, black and black and white...any takers are welcome!


Now back to my new life mission.
Years ago we wanted to sell Organic Veges and our name was to be 'Moonstone Organics'..now the dream has become a reality thru necessity really.  After having an extremely poisoned body resulting in so many health problems that I thought was just life! Organic is the only food my body will accept so here I am growing for myself and I decided I could put more effort in and heal others too.


This is the shop, its like an honesty box and will be at my fathers workshop down the hill, he has alot of traffic go thru and its also on the road to 90 Mile beach which every tourist visits, so hopefully I will be drawing my customers from far and wide.  There is a huge gap for organic food here. You just cant get it.  So the shop is like a huge cupboard that is closed at night.  Its made of ply wood and painted ohh so pretty.


The first door is called 'Healing World'.  Its a wall where a connection is made.
You will see in this post I have made some 'Wooden Deva Hangings' avavilable in my Etsy shop.  Im selling them to raise the money for the wood to build the shop.  Its a path working venture, one step before the other.  When you support this project by buying a "Deva Wood Hanging" you get to put a piece of art/photography with a life quote on the healing world wall in the shop.   While your blog address will bring people to your site, its the state/counrty part that interests me the most.  For travellers and locals to visit the shop they are making a change, a commitment to healing their bodies and lives.  By reading where you come from it resonates with them if they have heard of it or been there themselves, making a direct energy connection which creates the cord of health and healing to your place or home.  A thought creates a cord, imagine the amazing web of cords we could create this way.  Healing energy cords being strung every day.
Its a beautiful thought.
So the 'Healing World' wall is all about connections.
and you can all be a part of it.


You can do a piece of art up Like This.


The shop will sell veges and fruits, all organic, preserves and jams, eggs, woven food baskets and pavers too, the floor is white shell, info wall at the back tells the story of where all the food comes from.


The for sale wall is for info on whats happening in our area and peoples things to buy.  I will also sell native plants and vege / flower seelings.


So Kelly has been busy hoeing up the paddock for the veges, the little house on the left is my packing house where I will get all the veges ready for sale, beans tied in string, bags of baby peas, polishing cloths for egg plants and courgettes and brushes to sweep dirt from potatoes..


someone is obsessed with watching her daddy on the tractor..


we have such beautiful sandy soil, it smells wonderful...


little seeds are growing every day to become big things...


and my original garden is whispering secrets in my ears of tricks to use, I will have to keep this garden going too, they are friends who have grown here for years now, there is no way I could ever abandon them.  Its self seeding chamomile and rocket mayhem!...


So these are the wooden deva hangings Im selling so you can be part of the healing world wall.
There are 15 Devas, all with their own lessons to be taught.



'Butterfly Deva'


How could you not be happy being a butterfly? You gracefully flit from place to place feeling light as air, you drink sweet nectar from flowers and float around on a sugar high all day. Do we play enough? When are you feeling free and on a sugar high?? Time spent in aimless floating limbo is so important to our souls, sometimes there is no reason, there just IS. Embrace aimless days as just days, relax and let time fly by.
 

The back comes with this statement..
"I believe in a future where we can heal one another with pure love, from our hearts, bodies and spirits...
Im part of a dream


'Calendula Deva'


"Im beautifully golden and my colour cuts thru the green, let me heal you, let my shining gold fill your body"
Ohh how I love Calendula, to know it can heal so many things makes me feel safe whenever theyre around. We all have the power of healing, ourselves and others, look inside for the answers we so often draw from others.



'Chamomile Deva'


These are my favorite Devas of all, always smiling and they speak in chimes, everyone together. Keeping a calm heart that is full of trust, love and peace. Everything happens just as its meant to, the Chamomile Devas encourage surrender in me, peaceful surrender to let the patterns of life flow more easily. Stop resisting change and calmly surrender.



'Ladybug Deva'


Do you crawl around life with a beautiful shell exterior, whats on the inside, whats hiding?? Ladybug Deva asks us to consider whats on the inside, we are all so different, even if we look and act the same. Find your inner passions, realease your inner darkness, get to know your hidden side, embrace it and let it know its existence is just as important as the bright exterior. Darkness can exist as well as light, its when we fear the dark that problems arise.


'Baby Peas Deva'


Huddle with friends and feel the love, what to learn from a little pea??? They are sweet sleepy little creatures who love comfort, cuddle cuddle cuddle they say, no one wants to be alone, so find someone to cuddle today.
 
To see the others go to my Etsy shop
 
 
 
I hope you have all been well and healthy, I have so much of your blogging to catch up on, Im sure you have all been up to so much craftiness and mischeif.
Spring is here on Thursday, I have much to prepare for my changing seasons ritual, time to shed this old self and all my fear and pain I have held onto from whats happened over the last 6 months.  But look at what has come form it.  Listen to the little lessons!!  You dont want a big one!
 
So beautiful sunny days to all, with no storms or earthquakes!! eek!
 
Thankyou to those of you who will help me on this journey.
As high school musical puts it so perfectly "were all in this together"
 
 
xxx
Sheree


3 Things I Love

1.  High School Musical, just so much cheesy happiness xxx

2.  The fact that when you get sick you stop moaning about everyday things, hopefully when Im feeling wonderful I can hold onto that and never moan again!!

3.  80s music, its taking me back to summers camping as a child whn everything was just FUN!



10 comments:

  1. Hi Sheree
    Funny, I was just thinking of you this morning. I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better and have a new focus on life. Its an absolutely wonderful idea. Everyone with health in mind is looking for organic everything! And...one more dream come true. The Universe works in strange ways.

    The pups are terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheree!!! I'm so glad to see you back! I am so intrigued by your organics path. I'm so hope that it will be the answer for your health. I am going to be following along and taking notes. :)

    The puppies are just so adorable as is your beautiful little girl! :)

    The devas are gorgeous and I am heading to your etsy shop to see if there is one that would want to come live with me.

    I wish you all the best with this new venture and know that you will have much success.
    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are back, dear friend! It is good to hear from you. I think Moonstone Organics is a fabulous idea!!!! I wish you a world of luck with it. And the Devas are just plain beautiful. It is good that you can incorporate your art to help raise awareness of something so important and healthful to all. Including YOU!!! And if I were there, I would gladly take one of those lovely little pups home. I hope they will find loving and caring families very soon. xoxo Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful adventure you are on. Your children are learning such wonderful lessons from you. Your Deva Hangings are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad to hear from you and see that things are going well... love the new puppies.. they have a way of making one smile no matter how blue you may be.... I also love the Devas... after this comment heading to your esty shop.... and the Organic food shop... wish you all the blessings there are in getting it off and running...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sheree! So happy to hear from you :) Though I don't love that you've had to go thru some painstaking measures to renew your health and spirit...I do Love that you have taken yet another challenge and made it your own...that thru your journey, you help so many others with your drive, energy and generosity :)

    I've missed you around here!

    I so adore hearing about this endeavor being a family event....generations helping out, family bonds strengthened....Love guiding and leading the way!

    ....and the pups...too cute for words...I wish you could mail one to me..haha...I'd take one in an instant!

    My mom and I have found some Devas we couldn't live without....thank you for creating a fun way for us to help, too!

    My Best,
    Cam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love conquers fear...where there is love fear cannot exist. Keep loving and all will be fine. I'm afraid the evolution of self can often be a painful process. Feeling the emotions and coming through them is but another chance to become the phoenix and rise again as a new manifestation of a better self. Your journey is so unique and yet so familiar...thank you for sharing. Looking forward to my wood deva to come to my house soon! Healing love and gratitude to people like you and yours...Blessings O.S.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a newer reader of yours and have to say I find your blog very interesting! I am a sufferer of MCS (multiple chemical sensitivity) otherwise known as Environmental Sickness. I cannot live in populated areas, have special precautions for going out and live a very unusual life. I have been a prisoner in my own home because of people's indifference to the environment. I've been hospitalized because of the food people have served me, never caring about the chemicals they are processed with. I've had a lot of issues with society in general and its lack of understanding.

    I love when I find blog entries like yours of people that are discovering the world around them and doing something about it! Kudos to you and I hope your dreams become a reality. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are amazing! I love your posts...your photos are incredible!! I just started my own blog and added you to my blog roll...I hope that is ok! Thank you for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to see you back! I just joined on your last post and I thought you had given up already!

    I love your deva pendants, especially the one with the peas. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment