Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Summer Whimsys For You Northern Folk

Hello my pretties!!
I have just put a whole range of loveliness in my Etsy Shop

It seems that more fun was had naming them than making them..I have a friend who makes jewellery and I remeber her telling me this years ago, you can call things whatever you like!!  and so I have!
take a squiz, hopefully something sings to you

here are the wonderful names....

Bordeaux Beauty


Country Fare


Lavender Cotton Tails


Gorjuss Grape Juice


Penelope Peacock


Denim Mandalas


Island Goddess


 and Smoke On The Water


They are all altered or adorned existing clothes...
I am loving making so many pretty things and am working on kiddies clothes this week
The weather is chilling down here, it has started to rain, I have been wrangling ducks all day into the new pen..only to have them back at the door 3 times!!!! little escape artists..and now that my family has woken from their afternoon naps (nice for some!) we are off to the garden to get the 5000 new seedlings in I have sewn in the greenhouse, talk about greedy!


Did you see something familiar behind my lovely model??
If any of you recognise this door, your right
 I had posted about it here


Hoping everyone had a wonderful weekend, mine was wonderful
friends friends friends, dont they make the world go round .....

xxx
Sheree

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Sheree...

    I'm a strange Southern Californian that doesn't like the beach or the sun...but add a little cardigan and some boots, cute, cute!

    Glad all is well!
    Nothing but happiness,
    Cam

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~these pieces are just as delicious as their names...l♥ve the Bordeaux Beauty and Penelope Peacock....so sweet and delicate with the details you've given them...well wishes and brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Smoke on the Water!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Sunday Sheree! Love island goddess! I have a blog award for you come see me! :) Becca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all but totally just nabbed the Bordeaux Beauty beauty one (I'm britas on etsy!) - it's perfect (I love long skirts!) and I love that it has a paper moon girl on it too!! :). Your work is so amazing and just makes me so happy... it seems filled with wonderful magic and beauty. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello dear friend! You have been mighty busy, I see. All your new creations are so stunning. Bordeaux Beauty and Island Goddess are my favorites. :) Very very pretty. Congrats on your blog award from Magikal Seasons and have a wonderful day. xoxo Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work Sheree...especially the white one. Wish I had a slim figure to compliment them... one day, after lap band I'll transform this big maori body! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, your work is stunning! I especially love the white skirt and Island Goddess dress - can't wait to see what you do with the children's clothes! Thank you for becoming a follower too - I am so happy to have you, Kristin xo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment