Monday, March 21, 2011

Gypsy Birthday

I have many caravans and even a house bus, but still I dont have a Wooden Gypsy Wagon to spend my nights gazing at the starry sky from.  I love the colour of her curtains and her warm flowing dress, can you smell the incense burning, mingled with the scent of roses and crisp night air.

Ohh how I dream of being in this picture, It sits by my bed and I turn on my light and gaze at it in my insomnia hours.

I think this may just be the most beautiful birthday card I have ever received, thanks to my Mum.


Yes my birthday was yesterday, last day of the zodiac with gracefully big full moon and all, what an intense day, I had to make it relaxing just so my body wouldnt combust from the solar energy soaring around.
We took a nature spin on it this year and went for a motorbike ride thru the bush to the beach..
Thru dreamy twisted forests of trees, vines and birds..


popping out onto grassy sand lands full of bunny tail weeds...


and onto the deserted beach, a nice place to be alone and silent and marvel at the sight of nature doing whatever it wants to do without regard for how our days are going.
How small do you feel sometimes, physically we are about as effective as ants when it comes to making our mark on this earth.  Mentally our damage can sometimes feel huge when we realise we are only hurting ourselves with what we do, and Spiritually we are finally realising that the world is covered in a sort of mesh and that we are all linked no matter how far apart we might feel. Humans and Nature.


I ponder my 33 years in this world by having a picnic...


Sunflower Seeds and Raisins....
Yes we are birds!


Write wishes in the sands to be washed away to sea...


and keep on exploring because you never know whats just around the corner.  Life is becoming very unpredictable for us and rather than be scared we have to look on the exciting side. 
As well as alot of tragedy there are still great things happening.
Just be aware of where your feet are, be grounded and balanced...


and focus on you dreams and beautiful treasures.
Maybe its time to decorate something today, hang a sari or light a candle..


just do something for pure beauty....
I sent all my birthday wishes to you
so that everyone connected in my part of this web
will feel blessed

Im off to find a Gypsy Wagon Building Book
I havent built something for ages
xxx
Sheree



14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sheree... it's mine tomorrow too!!

    Your caravan dream is lovely - I feel sure it will come true, there's something in the wind...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Loved the pictures, I recognised the New Zealand coast immediately. Some of your thoughts and sentiments were very timely for me to read this evening, and really appreciate your post. Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely way to spend a birthday~in gypsy land with an ocean, a dream picture of your special gypsy wagon and loved ones. Congratulations! You have it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday dear heart...what a lovely way to spend it!!!What a fabulous world we live in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sheree, you are such a beautiful soul, inside and out. I planted the seeds you sent my way.... and thought about you yesterday... but who would have thought, I was silently celebrating your birthday too????
    Curiously wonderful, dont' you think?

    Happy belated birthday beautiful girl!

    Love, Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Dear Sheree! It is sooo fitting that the gorgeous full moon and your birthday would be all in the same weekend!!! I love that you celebrated it with your Love and the beauty of Nature...

    I'm sending you wishes for a year filled with limitless energy, robust health and the power to make your every dream a reality :)

    Hugs and bigger hugs,
    Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Sheree, what a wonderful way to celebrate it, out in the beauty of nature! I love the gypsy wagon, I've wanted one since I was about 10 years old too! I dream of living on a country property by the sea, but I think that will just have to stay a dream...but a good size patch of land to grow things on, with a big shed, that's a dream that might come true!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pics Sheree, makes me want to become a gypsy!! and a belated happy birthday from Skyla and I xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday! Your card is incredibly beautiful... do you know the artist? I want so much to be in it too! :).

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh happy, happy day to you Sheree! Thank you so much for sharing the photos. such an incredibly beautiful card!
    ~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dearest Sheree! Happy birthday to you. What a lovely day you had. To be in nature, just enjoying simple things and earth's beauty. I hope you had the most wonderful day! Big hugs to you!!! xoxo Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought of you on your birthday, sending my wishes right up into the sky. I am sure by now they have traveled around the world and slowly floated down at your place.

    I am glad that you had such a lovely day -- thanks for sharing it with us. :)

    Love and many birthday hugs,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday ... from a Gypsy Wagon Woman, who lives in one dreamed up years in the past while. Oh yes, that is where whirls begin in the Dream, drawn into sand and time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful pics Sheree, makes me want to become a gypsy!! and a belated happy birthday
    properties in marbella

    vaporizer Australia

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment