Saturday, June 25, 2011

Guest Post On Creative Everyday

Just a quickie to link you to a page I have been feature on.



Creative Everyday's topic this month is Metamorphosis so i did a story of my breakthru/transformation in the hope that if others are going thru the same feelings they can have some insight into what is on the other side.


Thanks so much to Leah for letting me share my story in this way.

Check it out here

Much love and see you back here today at the Mad Tea Party!
woo hoo

xxx
Sheree

2 comments:

  1. Wow....powerful and moving....
    Here's what I wrote as a comment there:

    "I have the great fortune of knowing Sheree....not in person in the traditional sense, but she is one that though we have never met, I still know "in person"....

    I am sure that if we were ever to meet up one day and see eachother face to face, she would be the exact brave, honest, creative and peaceful soul I already call Friend!

    She is such an inspiration to me...and so many more.
    And I'm so proud of her and the choices she makes. She makes me aspire to a life filled with more gratitude and a relationship with my own self that is more accepting and loving...

    Thank you, Leah, for featuring her story here...
    ....and, thank you, Sheree....for the wonderful woman you are :)"

    <3 Love you so....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Sheree. It was a really wonderful post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment