Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Some Links That Are Inspiring My Life Today

I thought I would put together a list of the places I have milling around lately.
Blogging has taken a back seat mainly because all the time I was spending on here was me making things for others to look at, so I have taken a mini holiday and visited some amazing lands, I have found interesting people, inspiring new worlds, some funny things, some sad things, and some things to help with my every day life moving forward.  I hope you find something new.
Here's a look.



This is where I check in daily for my morning laugh.  All the photos are from catalogs and its a story about Gary and Elaine's life, hilarious!  I wonder if catalog photographers know about this site???

Gary, do you know why a producer from “Hoarders” just called me?




This is where I have been spending 99% of my time when on the internet.
I joined Goddess Leonies Goddess circle and feel slightly obsessed with the new space I have found myself in.  It is such an inspiring journey platform with just huge amounts of love and fun to draw from.  So I reccommending that anyone who wants to find the best of themselves join too.  Its like a private world with new courses constantly running, on everything from personal development to business to creativity...



This is one of the courses I am doing at the moment and my home is gaining so much from it.  Its really great for appreciating your space your in and with spring coming up I want to have it all done by then so I can just enjoy planting, flowers upon flowers upon flowers!


Here is what Goddess Leonies latest live INTERACTIVE! broadcast did for me, I just loved it!

I took an old painting that was rather BORING!!  no wonder it never sold!
I remembered when Lisa from 'The Wright Stuff' went to a 'Do What You Love Art Retreat' earlier this year and she did a class with 'Flora Bowley'.  The layering and freedom painting Flora teaches really spoke to me because its something I never do, Im what you might call a 'conrolled painter'!  I want to change and this is what I came up with on my first try.




I used everything i could find to make a print and just went nuts, this is the calmest i have felt in months, usually I have the terrible feeling on food allergy leftovers coarsing thru my system which seldom lets me have a relaxed body, but for some reason this totally absorbed me and I was free from that for a few hours...bliss..   and I have another one to do too.


(update) and here it is


this one I did to an old mixed cd from 10 years ago, it was an awesome flashback! 


Goddess Leonie also makes alot! of videos, here is my Fav!!
How can you not go and do creative things after watching this





I have returned back to therapy last week, TAT therapy, it worked best for me when I was very sick last year.  Im basiclly there for my physical reactions to all foods and sprays.  Whenever I would eat, (organic or non organic didnt seem to matter)  my bodies reaction was to start buzzing, shivering and sometimes shaking, within 10 mins of eating, it was unbearable and I was reacting to everything, so I stopped eating without really noticing, just avoiding lunch and snacks and only having breakfast and dinner and got down to a little bitty 48kg eek  so it was time to do something about it, life was being overrun by thoughts of food, or really fear of food because of what it would do to me.
So Tat therapy works on releasing traumas, even things we have no idea are there, it lets things go on a cellular level and basiclly when an allergy like this begins for no reason its stored trauma making it way out and your body gets locked in a pattern.  So its only been 4 days and you have 2 days or letting go (horrible emotional stuff uuck)  I can eat and be still already, its only going to get better, the results are so good from this therapy, take a look at the website linked to the heading or search your own.
Highly highly reccommended.
Lets Eat!!!!




This is a New Zealand Facebook page which I love, an awesome group of Women I have been stalking but yet to communicate with, they have links to the best stuff for Womens Inner Journeys.






And keeping with the Wild theme I have also started buying Wild Sister Magazine which is an E-mag, I never saw myself doing this but here I am loving Issue 2, it comes out every month and is jammed with so much inspirational stuff.  And the best thing is its really cheap$$$ and no trees have to die and you only print the pages you want.  because it comes as a PDF you have all you magazines saved to your computer as a resource for eternity, your baby cannot rip these ones up!
Another group of wonderful women changing the world.



So what book am I reading???

2012
A Clarion Call
Nicolya Christi

I chose this book from the library using the internet catalog without seeing it or knowing anything about it.
So its a blessing when those books send themselves to you as a kind of message.
  I am finding it eerily scarey in some parts because its almost as if this women is writing about me and all the strange things I have been experiencing this last few years.  But then there is comfort in knowing Im not crazy like I thought.  Something big is going on, some huge shift is happening.
This book is great spiritually and technically with all the mathematics of the world which the mayans and aztecs understood so well.  Its alot about how the world calender needs to be round or spiral and as BRAINY!! humans we decided to make it in a straight line.  So for theories on planet happenings this is great. 
 Scared of the 2012 December stuff????  read this,
 it dosent say the world wont end, its more about how are we going to re-start it! 



and another website!!


This website is soooooo nice, its built by normal people who send in their odes to the past thru photos.  Anyone can send a photo in, you hold the old photo in front of the original space and some of the changes are so beautiful.  The links to the past makes you feel all warm and fuzzy.  If you LIKE on facebook, they send you updates every day.  One day Im going to do my own and send it in.





With spring arriving I have soo many seeds down, mainly all flowers at the moment, the vege garden is fully stocked still, my best successive planting ever.  But as usual the seed catalog comes in the mail and I cant help but over order, I just luuuurve growing things, these are my babies and I want to help them all prosper in their journeys



And of course the full moon which has been affecting all of us, especially with all the planets clashing like crazy the last few weeks, what an intense time.  Im just happy I follow a moon calender and know when its the earths business and when its mine, imagine always thinking it was YOU who was having a shitty day!


Well Kitty Cats
Did you get something from that???
I hope so.



See you round like an orange
O

xxx
Sheree




10 comments:

  1. Lots of Linky Love here! Always a pleasure to see what's worthy of your time :)

    You look fantastic!...and I really love what you did with that painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those two paintings you've created are gorgeous.

    The Wild Sister emag sounds interesting. I'm off now to take a further look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness oh my GOODNESS!
    your new paintings are simply stunning! Incredibly beautiful. I'm so glad you shared them here with us!!!

    so glad to hear you are doing TAT and it's helping.

    your photos, as usual, are crystalline magic.

    thank you for being wonderful, beautiful, genuine you Sheree.
    ~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a lovely trip around a very inspiring internet world of yours. You know what I mean. Love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's so much going on in this post I barely know where to start to comment!! Firstly - yay thanks for the link and I love love love your Flora-inspired paintings. I am a big fan of layering - so much story to get wrapped up in the piece. They are indeed so much more interesting than before (not that there was much wrong with them before... but now....).

    Well, as you know we are fellow students on the Goddess haven. I loved that live chat the other night. It just felt like such a safe and precious place to be a part of that circle didn't it?

    Just downloaded wild sister mag and have been chortling my head off at the catalogues - just my sense of humour :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read this from start to finish without checking any of the links as I didn't want to miss any of your words. And I'm glad I did that because it sounds like you are in a similar place to me, which I am trying to dredge myself out of...how's that for lousy English?
    NOW! I'm going to check out your links.

    I love your artwork, you see, even your experiments are amazing to look at- if that was an experiment of mine you be looking at a sludgy brown wrinkly mess and trying to figure whether its upside down or underexposed or just an error of judgement!!!!

    So, thank you for this lovely, helpful, and inspiring post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. and another thing- how your little person has grown up! such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So wonderful to hear from you, Sheree. :) Looks like you have been plenty busy. You look wonderful and so happy. What you did to that painting was simply amazing! I love it!!! I have yet to explore the Goddess Circle...my life has been a bit topsy-turvy as of late. But I hope to investigate very soon, as things settle down. Glad to know that you are enjoying life and doing what you need to do to be happy and well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing all the great links! Your new paintings are out of this world!!!!!!!!!!!!I love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I lost my 6 years marriage during June. My husband left me with so many pains and since then i have been heart broken and shattered. I have contact 9 spell casters and 9 of them has rip me off my money without any result. I have emailed so many sites online looking for a good spell caster till i was directed by a 32 years old woman to WISE INDIVIDUAL SPELL At first i never believed him because he was requesting for some amount of money to buy items, it took him two weeks to convince me and something occur to mind and i said let me give him a trial.I was very shocked when Jeff called three days after i sent Dr Zack Balo the items money. He apologies for all he has done wrong and i am very happy that we are together today because he proposed to me last night. I will advise you contact Email: wiseindividualspell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment