Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Years Projects with sneak peek Movie!


I have been riding a wild donkey, all the way to my dreams of finally starting a clothing and accessories range.. It has been a wild few days of working furiously in my Lady Cave creating runs of the clothes I saw in a dreamy vision of a photo shoot Im now wanting to do.  I have been wanting to do clothes all last year but never really had a clear vision of where I was going, it felt that there was a block in front of me and I was constantly trying to get around it, now that block has gone, the path is free and glowing and the ideas are pouring onto my pages, I am feeling so good about this.  Its like Ive gone back to my old roots of late 90s, lots of leather and lace and raggedy fabrics with hardly any hems, it feels so right working with leather again and recycling recycling recycling.  I think I have spent the last year researching, watching others fullfil their dreams and figuring out what mine was.
Here is my sneak peek movie, take a look at what I have created so far!



It's a welcome change to what I have experienced since the last post.
After my Grandfathers dying, death, funeral, my childs stomach bug for 2 weeks, passed onto me for a week, low blood pressure, fainting spells, Christmas, exhaustion, anxiety 24/7 then a New Years I just didnt have the heart to participate in.....its nice to be feeling like Im back on top and full of energy to start creating the year which I know will be my breakthrough year.  I have been reading alot from Mayan Elders and it is nice to hear a rather positive spin on what is being seen as a scarey time, HERE is what I read this morning.

Another thing that gets me buzzing this time of year is this workbook and planner, I love goal setting and I love nothing more than looking back and seeing what I went thru with and what was just so totally wrong for me and I had no idea at the time that the worlds plans were much better for me.  Its a great way to set intentions for the year, raise my awareness for what a perfect life would be and how Im pretty much 98% there! woop!  I set the intentions and then just get on with it, letting things flow as they will, letting go enough for the magic to happen around me and to me.

Take a look at Goddess Guidebook.com, Goddess Leonies Goddess Circle has been a blessing to me, nothing but 100% support from 100s of women from all over the world.  This planner can be purchased separately, as can all her creations, but by joining her group everything is free, everything, and new stuff is being gifted to us every week, its never ending greatness xxx


One thing we do in the work book is choose a sacred word for the year, this year I have chosen the word 
*EXPAND*
I have had a think of my journey so far and feel that all my soul searching and cleansing has been great but it has meant that my world has become very small and safe, that is why this year Im moving back out in a safe and fun manner, I will expand myself and bring back all those things I used to love doing so much, missions to the city, kayaking and hiking and general bush time, just getting out and about.  I have used the pages of my work book to write down all the ways I feel I can do this, so if Im ever lost in myself I can refer to my expansion list and just go do something without over thinking it! (which I am so talented at! )
Take a look and get one for yourself, Its a wonderful thing to look back on and realise you have come so far.....or not! and maybe to try harder next year! haha 
 


Well on that note, I have spent 7 hours making a 4 min video and now Im off fishing with my little miss, she did so well in her fishing competition on the weekend so we off to the wharf for another go


Thanks for hanging around and waiting for me to resurface
It means a super lot to me!

xxx
Sheree

What Im Grateful for Today!

chocolate chip cookies made yesterday
the temperature! its invisible unfeelable, my favorite
technology, I loved making the clothing movie
skype to talk to bloggy friends overseas
kids channels! eek
my daughters singing voice
gardens to weed
new baby calves
where I live
xxx






4 comments:

  1. Hi Sheree! :) The video is marvelous and your new creations are super fabulous too! :) The earrings really caught my attention! :)

    I've been thinking/praying for you these weeks since your Grandpa's passing - and glad that you've found a creative fun way to walk forward through it all.

    I'm so looking forward to a wonderful year with you in the Goddess Circle, to 'see' you here and in your Etsy shop :)

    hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is you! This is going to be your year! This is fantastic!!

    I have a very good feeling about this. Adored the video.

    Can't wait to continue to follow your story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super lady you are.....
    Much love and thank you for the wonderful Mayan elder info link.xxx
    p.s clothes etc you have created are really great, love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How on Earth did I miss this post....you're moving at the speed of light compared to me!

    I can feel the hum of your energy all the way over here!!
    Beautiful, wondrous and magical....you are all these things and more!

    I am so excited for you....and can't wait to see every gorgeous detail of your Collection up close :)

    Smooches,
    Cam

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment