Thursday, January 19, 2012

When Work Is Just So Damn Good!

I ate some bad food and spent the day in bed yesterday regretting every crappy mouthful.
Bad as it was, maybe it was a restful blessing that had me taking a much needed break.
I never even opened my art room door, left it jammed shut so I couldn't possibly give in to rebelling against rest.
But today! Ohh today I get to go to work and Im sooo looking forward to it.
Work is only 3 meters from my door and I love that
the comfort of working at home surrounded by my plants and animals is such a sacred space


Im doing lots of fabric printing today


and finishing up some leather and lace bags


all ready for the 1st of February when everything in this collection will be put in my Etsy store.
More treasures are being thought of and made daily, I love this collection xxx
It has been my saving grace.


 I am already reflecting on my 2012 workbook, just in the last days of 2011 I had written in the releasing section that I wanted to let go of "swimming around in indecision, feeling I have no ideas of things that people will want" ...... well Im pretty sure that this wish has COME TRUE!
Its amazing writing things down, things change so quickly, especially this year.

On a very happy note, Summer has finally completed downloading and is here! took its time!
we are spending some awesome family time at the beach, Sunday was a dream.


 and I know that today will be too, working on things I love and then having a crafty picnic lunch with friends at the beach.

I hope your all feeling something quite the same
lets make this the year to 'DO What You LOVE'
what can you change???
What do you want???
"TAKE ACTION"
"it's what seperates the achievers from the dreamers"
get a GOAL, add a STRATEGY and FEEL it!!!

much love
xxx
Sheree


8 comments:

  1. thanks for the boost.. gorgeous photos as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling all better now. The doorway to your studio looks so magickal and inviting! I can't wait to see your Gypsy Queen collection!!! Look how green your beach pic is!! I couldn't believe just how green NZ is, no postcard or tv doco can capture it truly! Much love, from The Garden x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super inspirational!! Makes me want to jump into action. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your attitude is inspiring, your creativity devine....and your spirit, infectious....but, in a good way! :P

    I know how much you love the warmth of Summer...stoking the coals of action and luring out your Muse!

    It's a beautiful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally in the same place this year...and I was bed ridden with a 24 hour fever and forced to rest since yesterday evening. Just beginning to feel myself again tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post and your beach looks heavenly! I can see myself swimming in that glorious water.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feel better my friend - looks like family, art and nature are your best healers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your talent just makes me smile and be glad that I 'know'you. Your love of life makes me joyful and knowing your beautiful art will be on sale in Feb.,makes me start saving my money so I can buy the beautiful art you make! Oh and that beach? Make me jealous! I'm living in a frozen world right now!
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment