Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Starlight Kitty Cat

This post does not involve real cats 9ok well maybe for a second!)
It does however have to do with a fabric/remnant swap I did with the lovely Cameron of Paint Myself Pretty. Here is what she made with my parcel of goodies that we swapped back in May...ohh my uselessness me, Im so late!!. But I have been working on two projects, and this is the one that is finished.

Its a Starlight Cat named Twinkle (after one of my own)


Her eyes are the colour of oceans and seas, with a kitty cat uni brow Frida would be proud of


her body is made of stars, and she sits contently quietly in wait


attracting other kitty creatures as she goes, Louie out of the photo shoot please! (can you see his 'Im not going anywhere' stance)


with a flick of her tail bad dreams are gone


replaced with moonbeams and treasures


swirls of gold painted paths of sleep


and always listening incase you weep


This little Kitty Cat needs a place to rest, I wonder if I know a home thats best??


I thought it should go to a little person who loved cats, who loved them so much that she had her bedroom themed around cats and even had a little kitty cat birthday party

So Maggie my sweet this one is going in the mail and flying all the way to you.
(Thats Camerons daughter ; )

Sweet Dreams Princess, One day Im sure we will meet xxx
Like when you do your OE when your 20! haha

much love from us down here in NZ

xxx
Sheree & India

Onwards with finishing the second project which will be a blog giveaway!! 

5 comments:

  1. I already sent you an email, so you know how this moves me to my core, I hope...

    There is not enough room here even if I typed on and on and on to tell you just how grateful, humbled and touched I am by this special, special gift...

    You are amazing....and I still can't believe how fortunate I am to have met you...oceans apart as we are....thru this venue we call Blogland! I never would have thought 5 years ago that I would forge such a personal and inspiring friendship as ours....thank goodness for miracles...

    ...and thank you, for being you...
    I love you so.
    Cam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, you are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cute, Sheree! I know Cam's little princess is simply going to love it. Isn't it amazing how we can forge such lasting relationships across the miles? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment