Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mad Tea Party Time

Not one to Dilly Dally in my usual space and time, I have dawdled my way to "The Mad Tea Party" announcement post.  But alas here I am.
I have followed this Tea Party by the lovely Vanessa Valencia for two years now, and finally will be putting my own spin on it!
Many a wonderful tea cup sit itching in my cupboard, clinking and chatting of the event with rim chipping excitement, ohh to be finally used!!!
What better reason could I ask for...wont you join me??

Click "Here" for details!!

You can be sure our Party will be for little hands too, and we know just what to do!



Im sure the madness here stretches far beyond anything Alice may have seen....
So
Put the water on to boil, we have tea to make...


Love coloured treats to mix and bake...


I know your busy bees but dont be late, this party may well, just seal your fate!...


You say you have a Mad Cheshire in a tree?? well I'll have a fantail follow me!....


Ill serve fairys floss so sweet and young...


while candied petals tempt your tongue


We will dance the afternoon away,
with skirts a twirling bright and gay...


but beware a mystery lies in store,
for some may think you've seen before..


There lies a place round flowering trees,
amongst the flowers and buzzing bees..

some will see a tent ablaze,
with cloured gypsy drinks and trays,


they're waiting here for fortunes told
make sure your brave but not too bold.....
hhhmmmmm what could be in store????

Me and munchy have much to do, so see you there, its time we flew!



I leave you in the hands of the beautiful Stevie Nicks
she will be there too for sure

xxx
Sheree

So I'm back, to the velvet underground
Back to the floor, that I love
To a room with some lace
and paper flowers
Back to the gypsy.... that I was
To the gypsy...that I was

9 comments:

  1. Hurray! So happy you will be participating in the Mad Tea Party as well. :) Such lovely flower photos you've posted here, and I love the picture of you and Munchy warmly inviting us to join you. Can't wait for June 26th! :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flower photos see you at the tea party :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so looking forward to the tea party. Did you go to Halloween too? I got up to all sorts of fun. How lovely that we will all be sitting in our little corners of the earth having our magical parties together on June 26th. I shall certainly make time for a visit. Will you save me a cake or two?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, beautiful photos! I'm sure the tea party will be a smashing success (but no smashing the cups!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I'll definitely be dropping in to your Tea Party Sheree! Beautiful photos and love your mysterious poem!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anything with your spin added to it is an exciting event! I'll be hosting a party of my own and will drop by to delight in your festivities, as well :)

    The flower photos are beautiful. I love the reference to donning a gorgeous skirt...then the photo of the fuschia! It is a perfect fairy gown.

    ...hee hee hee....can't wait til the 26th...hee heeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Breathtaking photos. Simply amazing.
    **blows kisses** Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment