Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ohhh the love xxx

It seems I have stumbled upon my calling after all, I have been blown away with the response from OWOH, all the comments are wonderful to read, what amazing feedback, I dont think you could comprehend how much I appreciate this.  When I put my OWOH post up I said that I would be so happy to get 20 comments and if it ever went to 100  (in a dream world)  I would die!  Well call me dead because I have just reached 300. So thankyou so much, Time to celebrate with a nice fizzy apple cider with friends!


I now have a blog brain and I see things around me in bloggervision.  It has led to a truly beautiful way of life, you look for the potential in everything around you, and usually it always there....


I heard a quote by Louise Hay a month ago and I wrote it down...how appropriate now
"I rejoice in my employment.  There are people looking for exactly what I have to offer and we are being brought together on the checker board of life"
And here we are together, in the biggest support group I have ever known.....


I have spent the week on a high and kicked my art making into high gear mode, preparing for the positive things I feel coming my way, even my munchkin is getting in on the creativity..... preparing her own creative feast!!.....


and I have that new macro camera so I can get all the nitty gritty bits into my photos, Im living a dream......


So with all this excitement in the air what else have we been doing???  Well munchkins "Witches Garden" is in place, although this heat is not the best weather to be planting poor flowers, they have no idea what hit them, I dont want to do this post yet as I need the plants to settle in, but here is a sneak peek at the High Priestess witch, there are 7 all together....


They were made by a wonderful lady in beautiful Matakana, as soon as I saw them I knew a witches garden was on the menu, so that post is coming soon!!!!!.....


I have sent off some drawings to the stamp makers for my postage packages......


they will be sooooo cute.....


No time for cleaning whimsical glass collections when there is all this creating going on.....



These have been sent off to be put on a screen so I can screenprint little girls T-shirts for my exhibition, in my mind Im also seeing them on naughty lacy undies te he he
















So with a week full of blessings, abundance and promises for the future, I think back to how I felt last year and cant believe Im the same person, I thought I had lost everything that connected me to where I am, and I now realise that you are all out there and now also in here, my little heart xxx


Thankyou for the love and support, I am opening my ETSY shop next week, so much to do, so many treats to weave OOHH!!! that reminds me! my little family has come up with a creative and magical way of choosing the winner of OWOH too, just wait and see!!!


I believe that it takes a great effort and dedication to follow a blogger so I have decided to reward my followers, I will be giving something away on the first of every month, just to say thankyou, and spread the love, I will start in march after this OWOH madness, so 1st March be here to recieve.
What a way to fill a hole in a heart xxxx


I appreciate each and every one of you.  Thankyou for dancing with me through this wonderful life xxx

sheree x

PS.. for those that loved the spider story, I have 100s stored in my brain so maybe its time to let them out!!

14 comments:

  1. Sheree, I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't find sleep again...so came for a little visit.
    Congrats on your 300 comments.And thank you for the glass of cidre.
    :)
    I have put lots of little films on my blog for my little stories or whatever pops in my mind. If you want, when I have time, I can make one for you with your own images to introduce your universe.
    Why not.
    Could be fun.
    Something tells me it won't take too long before your blog becomes popular anyway.

    Bye for now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I stumbled accross your blog wheh I started OWOH I now have you in google reader so your posts can brighten my day they really make me smile can't wait to see your etsy shop:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, just what's going on here? First of all we both write stories about great great grandmothers, then... well... check out my latest post and see if you can tell what 'eye' am going on about!!
    More stories please!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More stories? yes, please!! Love the sketches

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your drawings Sheree! And some more lovely photos. Isn't this Magic Carpet great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG girl - you rock!!! I had ABSOLUTELY no idea that someone like you (like me!!!) was out there!! And you have a little munchkin too!! Mine's 21 months now; how old is your pet?? Weeeee!!!
    Well, to answer your question, I'm in the Manawatu (work in Palmy, live in Sanson - (yes, I know, don't ask))! I'm actually a Wellington girl but joined the airforce a long time ago (out now), met my partner there and somehow got posted at Ohakea. I've been in this area for 20 years! Arrrggghh.
    Anyway - I LOVE the Secret of Roan Inish. I have watched that movie one million and one times!!! Yes, wee Jimmy! I love the way they pronounce Fiona's name - "Feeeowna". My favourite character is grandfather but grandmother is up there with her own "superstitions"; she's a pagan at heart, I'm sure of it!!!
    Oh we really must be friends my dear! Please email me here: debrinasblog@yahoo.com I would SO love to chat and get to know you better (although I feel already like I've known you all my life! ;-)
    It was actually my other BESTEST blogging friend, Alicia from Altered Bits who put me onto you. She had no idea you were a kiwi. Have you also met with Lisa Sarsfield from Lucky Dip? See my blog for her link.
    Ok, I should stop monopolising your comments page now, he he. I'm just too excited by making your acquaintance!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sheree, I am not AT ALL surprised you've reached 300...I think your giveaway is the most 'wantable' I've seen yet, and your story is gorgeous...yes please, post some more! He he, I'm glad I'm commenting straight after Debrina, I'm a Roan Inish fan too, and just a wee bit obsessed with selkies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't it just amazing how life can change so quickly simply by making the human connection! Awe, to see through magic eye. Carry on, little clever one! **blows kisses** Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sheree, congrats on over 300 OWOH responses! That is so lovely. I'm happy to include myself among your blog followers. OWOH allowed me to find you, and I'm so happy that I did. You are a wonderfully creative person, and I look forward to following your many adventures. Sincerely, Theresa (#263) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am enjoying your blog, it is very vibrant and poetic. Maybe you will like to visit mine sometime to? I make jewelry mostly and live a world away in Western Canada. http://triannastreasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you have an e-mail address that I could answer your bloggy questions to? My blog is the "stretch minima" template, which should be a basic option on your blog sponsor...
    My email is on my sidebar...just click on the "E-Mail Me" typewriter...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my little SheShe.. Who would have thought.. I remember our phone conversation like it was yesterday.. I love you, and I am so so proud of you. May all your blogging dreams met you.
    Becky and Lillybean

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there,

    Wow, it's always such a treat to visit your blog. (I hope I didn't write a too long email last week -- I certainly didn't want to overwhelm you!) Great photos, inspiring words -- for what more could one possibly wish?

    If a glass bead necklace sounds good to you, you might want to visit my blog. It would be a pleasure to welcome you there.

    Greetings from Munich,
    Birgit
    swappinghowdies@yahoo.de

    PS: Congrats on your new Etsy store! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ~can hardly wait to hear~read more stories...lovin each piece you have created on your blog...tis a truly delightful journey you take us along....brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment