Friday, January 8, 2010

Today I made blogging my new life




I have had a blog for about 6 months now but never really understood what I was doing here??...I love to look at the same blog every day in quiet desperation that she has posted something to inspire me. 
I feel like it is my turn to do some inspiring.
 I have decided these holidays that I will not be going back to my job looking after children.
I am and will be an artist selling my creations from home, doing adult art classes, posting on my blog daily and selling thru ETSY and other craft pages.  I need desperately to connect with people like me who cant help but create everyday, I need to feel alive inside again.....
So as I camped at the most beautiful beach yesterday with our wonderful friends, I sipped wine and thought 'how can I ever complain about my life", look at how amazing it is.  I need to change a few things and see everyday as the magical blessing it is, and tell people all about it so they can feel this way too.....
So where did I end up starting????  i love love love to research, my dream is that I am embroiled in some mystery like the Da Vinci Code ( minus the guns!)  I used to draw treasure maps and hide them in my books and then pretend to find them and go on the hunt, ohh if someone had only made me a map!!!  eehheemm  so anywho...where did I start??





One thing I have done is buy my first copies of 'Artful Blogging' magazine for $40 each EEEKKK!!!
They are so worth the money I paid.  Reading them....Its like living in a dream!  I am so a blogger and I wasent even aware of it, this is what I have hunted for...its been a long search....
Speaking of hunting and searching........





As we looked thru rockpools with our beautiful daughter, I realised that she was seeing everything for the first time and  it was all new and all exciting and dragging her away from those catseye snails was going to be hard.... this is how I have been feeling the last few weeks with my blogging hunt, staying up far too late because I just need one more look, one more blog....





I have found my treasure, and this is where my life changes.
So we came home today and as Kel and Indi cooked dinner I swanned around looking at my fairies thinking what i will use for my new banner for my better more functioning blog....blog blog blog my poor brain!





I spy my daily affirmation box and think 'hhhmmm, what do you think about all this?'





I open the box slightly worried that I may pull a harsh card that could possibly throw me,
knock me off my path a bit........





"Uniqueness"
How perfect can you get, everything I have read in the Artful Blogging magazine says 'uniqueness is what sets good blogs apart from shallow bad blogs.  Keep it real, be yourself and the people will come.
I cannot wait to be involved in this whole other secret world....





I love to write my ambitions down, its the best way for me to visualise and make things materialise, and with this page that I started a mere 2 months ago, its nearly all come true.  i even get my new macro camera in two weeks which will take my photos into a whole new level.
For me if its written down it has to happen.  Its already real if someone can see it.





So I would love you to come along on my creative journey, we have so much to learn together.
Im getting set up for tutorials, give aways and creative get togethers.
I am officially in LOVE xxx

xxx Sheshe

1 comment:

  1. Little one, you have made a most excellent choice. Continue on your path. Love to you,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment