Friday, July 8, 2011

Bringing New Projects Into The Light

I love having new ideas about where I want my career/money making life to go.  I have pages upon pages of how the ideas will work, its all do-able, I CAN do everything, but for some reason I get overwhelmed when I start down the track and find myself distracted by anything that passes by, almost like I am willing things to drag me away, not letting myself commit to anything incase I get into it and change my mind and then what??? I give up? never.  So this way if I dont really start anything longterm, then I dont have to go thru giving up....anyone feeling me here??

How Do I Know Which Dream To Choose?

For so many of us creatives, there are ideas a plenty swirling in our heads, but  which is the one that is going to work.  I have done many workshops on this, desperately trying to find the one thing so that I can just stop all the flitting and concentrate for once on one thing that will be me, the ONE thing I will succeed at.  The One thing that will change me into a success and not a wandering hunter.
The answer isnt always that easy, If I concentrate on one thing for a year or two and it dosent work then what about the other things that may have worked and I poured my soul into this one instead.

The Short And The Long Projects

One thing I know is that I can excecute short projects with great ease, I can step by step anything into reality and love the pressure of a deadline and the thrill of pulling something off completely.  This is where I thrive and completely succeed.  Is it then possible for me to see a project of the long sort as a whole lot of little bits that I complete and are all put together in a never ending train??  Is this how people tackle business success, do you look ahead to the big picture or is that off putting.  Small successes all joined together?

Going Thru A Business Creating Attunement

I know this is what is happening to me right now and has been happening all week.  On the weekend I projected to a few friends that i had finally figured what I wanted to do and it sounded fantastic and I loved every bit of it, the ideas have been flowing, I have been filling pages upon pages of ideas and excecution plans.  It all sounded so easy and more importantly so achieveable.  People could feel what I was trying to achieve and they loved it too, it seems so real and easy to talk about, it always is, so the ideas are all there, there is no lack of a plan!

The Frustration Of Creation?

And I donot! like writing this heading, should creation equal frustration???  I have been trying to put my plan together to get my work out there, to make the changes I will need when I throw my talents for you to catch but I have hit snags, technical snags called not enough knowledge, in the computer area.  I know what I need to do but spend hours trying and failing and being heartbroken. I need a computer geek friend to tutor me for sure. This is my one major hurdle that seems to put the brakes on everything.

Figuring Out What The Problem Is

 So I have figured that this is where my frustration lies.  I am living in an isolated town where not too many people care what I can do, but then Im part of this amazing on line world where people get me, so it is here that I am projecting my professional life, the problem is that Im kinda a farm girl and do everything by hand and face to face.  My experience with digital stuff is minimal, so trying to extend and expand myself in the digital world has me running into walls every day.  I am left bursting at the seams with my creativity and no power to release it, except back to paper and pen.

The Solution

Instead of giving up at these hurdles I am going to learn,... something like a new computer skill per week, that way I can evolve with my skills and there isnt the pressure to do everything now! which tends to make me run.  I need to come to you in bits, starting my new project small and allowing it to grow with me.  Do you ever see peoples end products and want to be there now??? yeah me too!  But i cant commit to full time anyway until Indi is at school, so that gives me 1.5 years to get something going part time and then exploding into full time.

The Blessed Action

Today I will try again to complete my first meditation recording with Paitence, although I have worked at it for 3 days I now feel I have made enough mistakes to have sussed out at least half of the functions! haha

The Big Idea

On Monday I will start small by posting my first section in something I have wanted and planned to make an e-course, Im going to change topics every 2 weeks and its completely open. 



This course is all about the inside of you, shining thru to the outside.  Re-learning what life is about and how to live and experience it, for yourself, for your soul, for your own joy which will overflow onto others.  Its about stripping back what you have been told to be and re touching with the female essence inside, the original wild woman, before she was tamed by the world.  Im going to draw on everything I have learnt so far. Monday starts with the first topic on 'LOVE'..and self love too,  Other weeks will be Gratitude, Fear, Grace, Well Being, Creativity, Envy, Compassion, Wisdom, Confidence, Freedom etc etc....So please join me, public or private, as long as you are there that is all that matters.....

'Wild Woman Journeys'

*Be There*

Thanks for reading my processing
much love and courage to all your projects

xxx
Sheree


7 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing and I cannot wait to see what you have coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am intrigued as to what exactly you have in store. I will be back to take a peek and perhaps play along.
    Peace~
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so intrigued by this post. Firstly though I am so with you on the procrastination on the big projects thing!!! I've been reading about how we have to learn to break them down into bite-sized chunks... Lots of mini goals to make the big one.

    Stick your IT questions on your blog - someone is bound to be able to help. There are also a tonne of forums out there - a google search on the topic you're stuck on should bring them up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheree, I swear you've been tootling around inside my brain (which is so full of STUFF!) It's perhaps the BIGGEST thing for me and always has been...what do I concentrate on, what is MY thing? I'm a 'jack of all trades, master of none', there are so many things I love doing and as you say, flit about doing bits of everything, but I'm not an expert at anything, and I often feel that it's kind of expected that by the time you get to my age you will have stopped flitting about and become really good at something for which you are recognised by your peers. And with a bit of luck you might even get paid to do it! And here I am still running about like a teenager trying to work out what I want to be when I grow up!

    I'm really intrigued to see what comes next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great. I hear what you are saying and I would love to join you. I never know what to concentrate on or how to express my creativity. Look forward to Monday.
    Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have so many amazing plans! Can't wait to see what's in store! Wild Woman Journeys is a wondrous start.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment