Thursday, July 7, 2011

And Sometimes We Blog To Creatively VENT!

Dear little notebook laptop,
I brought you so that I could be a more frequent blogger,
life was gonna be easier,
I could blog on the go,
I would have more time to write my book,
 you were the little inspirational tool that was going to solve all the problems that I thought I had.

and then you arrived,
you were tiny,
all i could afford,
frustratingly small,
 hard to type on,
a battery life of 45 mins MAX!
no space to save anything but on a usb stick,
no programmes of any use to me,
 not able to connect to internet thought god did I try!!!!!

YOU SUCK!!

you mass produced piece of junk! 
I feel you have tricked me and sent all my dreams crumbling down,
I walk past you now with disdain,
I dont like your pink exterior,
your keyboard
 or the way you decide crap things for yourself ..
like where the curser should suddenly be.!!!!

I wish I had married another,
I wish I had married a MacBook!
so harsh I know but who could see this coming?? ...
ohh hang on ... everyone!
I want to start over,
I want to be a Mac lover.
It is taking all my strength to not throw you at the wall right now!
I want a MacBook!!!!!!!
waah waah waahhhhh I want a Mac Book!!!!
uuhhh  blub blub blub : (

Ehheeeemmm (regaining composure)
Anyone else having a regret today???
Is yours also a pink piece of junk that plugs into the wall??


We are revealing all sides of our personaltities here arent we??
Eeeekk!

xxx
Sheree


4 comments:

  1. This sounds achingly familiar!! (was that I, screaming the same line just two days ago??!) I want a macbook toooooo!! Hope your dreams come true :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sucks...but this post is super funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA...As the owner of a frustrating notebook myself I can say that typing will become easier, but the battery life will always suck. :) Next time I am getting something bigger and better. Mac book sounds good to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! Hope you can upgrade soon. My hubby uses a Mac for work, and he loves it so far. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment