Friday, November 26, 2010

Renewed Spirits and Wedding Bits

Wow where have I been??
Hiding it seems, fully enveloped in my real world, not wanting to surface and be here. I have had my first negative encounter with blogging, a world that I felt was shut off to such things, but how naive of me to think there could be a barrier at all.


So I have been a bit confused and had to rethink why I am here, what does blogging mean for me??....
For me it is giving unconditionally, which I see as giving and expecting absolutely nothing in return, so if you comment thats wonderful, I love to hear what you think, I love the connection but I also know that there are a huge amount of people who read my blog and dont comment and that is wonderful too.  I am here for me, to share my journey and hopefully help others on the way.  I expect nothing form you but what you wish to take from my postings.  Anything you choose to give is a gift to me and I thank you soo much for that.

THANKYOU!

So with my head in check I return.

So anywhoo I have actually been super busy too, with the wedding tomorrow that I have been creatively helping out with, lots of fun setting up and driving around collecting water lillies, roses, hay bales, bamboo and cut trees.  I love this stuff.


Too cute for words is what me and munchy are wearing, I have gone beyond the line with motherly geekery and made us matching dresses!!  My personality must be returning, I always did like to take the piss.  Poor Indi having to be involved! haha


Ohh I love L.O.V.E.


My dress was white so with dye, embroidery, decoration and frills it has come alive, Indias dress is made from my favorite skirt I brought in Thailand when I did my OE back in 2003, so nice to transform it into something for her. So as the Thais say..we are "same same but different".



Ready for the Spring Wedding


I have made my traditional gypsy wedding flags for the bride.  These are the best gifts ever, after the wedding is over they are then used for every party and the couples childrens parties too, lots of memories in my flags.


I will post wedding photos after the weekend so you can see the other creations like the photo tree.


And god I have been so busy I havent even really announced properly that everything in my ETSY store is on sale, I need to get rid of everything from this year and previous years and move in my whole new direction.


So SALE SALE SALE take it all.
Although somehow word has got around and I have been packaging and posting every day.



  This part I absolutely love, knowing that the envelope is sealed by me with wishes whispered inside before sealing, and opened by you somewhere new for all those wishes to escape.


If I were a rich man I would have a free website so I could just post presents to people all day.
But NZ post prices!!  Eeek!  You would think we were on the end of the earth!
Ohh hang on, we are!


 Well my child is destroying my house in boredom so I have to get going
and I have a new recipie to share next week for Corn chips, I just need to make them one more time to make sure its perfect!

Ohh god I have just checked on her, 20cms from the tv, watching shrek, chewing on a dog biscuit!!
Yeah I really gotta go!


xxx
Sheree












11 comments:

  1. Yup! My daughters used to eat dog biscuits too!!
    Those dresses are just MARVELLOUS! You are amazing! I'm heading to your shop and I sure hope there's something left for meeeeeee!!
    Sorry about the negative thing...you put positive out there to a huge extent and for that I'm so grateful to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dresses are beautiful and I know you and Indi will be gorgeous! I hope you have fun at the wedding.
    I'm sorry someone felt that they had to bring negativity to your lovely place here. You have been through so much and manage to bring such joy and happiness and share such love and light with us all that no one should be so cruel as to do whatever they did. It will come back on them though.
    I look forward to your chips recipe. :)
    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheree! I am so sorry to hear you ran into some negativity in blog land. You truly did not deserve it - and I do not understand why people cannot keep this type of nasty behavior in check. I experienced it, too, and I was upset for days. But on a much BRIGHTER note, the dresses you created for you and Munchy are adorable! So very pretty. :) And I do so hope your sale goes well. :) I, too, look forward to your corn chip recipe. I do love a good corn chip! ;) xoxo Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheree, you and Indi are going to look wonderful, and I love love love your gypsy flags, what a wonderful idea for a wedding gift that can be used on the day and then forever after to bring back happy memories...so much better than the usual boring presents! I'm so sorry you've encountered some negative vibes in blogland...but for some reason there are sad people out there who just love to be nasty for no reason at all...perhaps making other people miserable makes them feel better about their own miserable lives? Looking forward to seeing pics of you and Indi all dressed in your finery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi SheShe, As you know in this world you will always come across those negative people whom transfer there negative energy on to others, but that is all they are... Negative. Think of all the positive comments you get. I love you
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. No stress people, not the victim of a meanie, more like my good intentions gone wrong.
    When will I learn!!!

    thankyou for all the lovely support, your all wonderwomen.

    Im so exhausted after set up today, and now me and Indi are flower girls!1, a flower girl at 32!! finally!

    xxx
    sheree

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know what's really great about you being on the edge of the world? It's Spring, going on Summer while we are shivering in sub zero temperatures. I'm going to pretend I'm wearing a pretty spring dress like yours instead of my many woolly layers! Have a wonderful time at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful colors on those flags! I'm sure the bride will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your purple dresses, good colour for you, you really should wear more of it. I LOVE my flags, they are so beautiful i can't save them for special, i like to enjoy them EVERY day xxx look foward to renewed blogging enthusiasm YAY

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the dresses. And those flags are beautiful! Enjoy the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that you whisper wishes into your envelopes. How very sweet of you.
    Yours and your daughters dresses are so very pretty and feminine. You both looked lovely. Your husband is handsome, as well. I love the family photo of you both.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment