Wednesday, September 28, 2011

If Today Is Crap For You.....

'God long ago drew a circle in the sand
exactly around the spot
where you are standing right now'


I have loved this quote from the moment I first read it.
On days when life is just shocking or sad, it helps to remind me that this day is part of a bigger plan and all I need to do today is find something to smile about
as I move from stone to stone, onto serenity and greatness.
Change is the only constant.
This too shall pass.


This post is dedicated to a wonderful friend who has made a big decision
she is wise and brave
and we love her
xxx

Off to bake Cookies with a little chef
xxx
Sheree

8 comments:

  1. Sometimes certain things in life smother and hide the things that make us smile but we need to stop and breathe for a moment and away we go :) It's a beautiful quote, thank you for sharing it! Happy baking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you,
    this brought me good tears. I am having very hard medical stuff going on and this was wonderful to read!
    I am holding light for your friend
    ~☼~

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the challenging days that test our true integrity...
    Such a nice thought to ponder while searching for the next step :)

    I wish the best for your friend...anyone whom you choose to give your love to must be special, indeed!

    Wish I could just be in your house invisibly watching your little baker hard at work....smelling the aroma of warm yummies in the oven....and then sneak a bite....cuz you can't see me....haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These things are sent to try us as they say. I think baking cookies is a wonderful cure to many ills :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for this, I am talking back a little too much these days, challenging, I know HE has his plan, but some days are just...

    be well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting this. Today was indeed crap for me. So I needed to read this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your friend is well. I am looking forward to the holidays. My grand daughter will be here. Lots of child things to see and do.
    Loving your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sheree,

    Just swapping howdies with you once again. A big thanks for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog now and then -- that's so very much appreciated. :)

    Maybe you want to check out my Oktoberfest giveaway . It would be nice to welcome you back to my blog.

    Hugs,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment